I hope you have all enjoyed the story 'We're Going on a Bear Hunt'. Today I would like you to get creative and find sounds that you can match for the different parts of the journey and actions. I call this a sound story. It's lots of fun! Here are some suggestions of what you could use for the different sounds;
- For the grass "swishy swashy": run a broom/ dust pan brush along the floor.
- For the river "splash splosh": shake water in a water bottles.
- For the mud "squelch squerch": shake jelly in a the container.
- For the forest "stumble trip": bang a pan with a spoon.
- For the snowstorm "hoooo woooo!": blow into the top of an empty bottle.
- For the cave "tiptoe tiptoe": bang the pan softly with a spoon.
These are just suggests see what sounds you can create. Now play or read the story and accompany with the noises that you have made.
Have a wonderful day.