We hope you had a great week off. We are really pleased to have you back in school for another fun packed last term of our school year.
This week we will be recapping on learning to:
- To count and keep a beat
- Fill and empty a range of containers
- Identify days of the week and recite and order through song.
- Begin to use time words e.g. today, yesterday, tomorrow
- Read o'clock/half past on analogue clock
- Measure short periods of time in different ways e.g. sand timers
- Find half of all numbers 10, begin to work to 20.
- We are continuing the sound of the week 'y'.
- We shall be writing/mark marking using chalks/shaving foam/paints
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- Upper and Lower case match
- Cut and stick spelling
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx