It's the last week before we break up for Easter. We are really proud how hard you have been working. We had lots of fun learning last week. This week is no different. It's jam packed with lots of fun activities.
- We will be learning about money and coins through play
- We will be learning to make amounts of money
- We will be learning the equivalent amounts of coins
- We will be counting counts in 2's, 5's and 10's using coins.
| || |
- The sound of the week is 'Ll'
- We shall be writing/mark marking
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- Bingo games using pictures and words
- listening sound games
We will be learning about the Easter story. We will be be celebrating by going on an egg hunt, making Easter crafts and making chocolate nests.
| || |
This week we are will be exploring which materials 'Float or Sink'.
I will be posting some Easter fun ideas on Friday. Please call back on Friday to gather some ideas for the Easter break.
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx