This week we have have gotten off to a flying start and have been working super hard.
What we will be learning this week:
- Naming, matching and sorting colour
- Singing a range of pattern songs, including number pattern songs
- Recognise and continue a repeating pattern using objects, sounds, actions or colour
- Generate sequences of numbers
- Count in a range of objects in 2's
- Begin to recognise odd and even numbers
| || |
- The sound of the week is 'Uu'
- We shall be writing/mark marking
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- We will recap the reading and spelling set 1 and 2. These words are made up of the first sounds that we are learning.
s, a, t, p
at, a, sat, pat, tap, sap, as
i – it, is, sit, pit, tip
n – an, in, nip, pan, nap
m – am, man, mat, map, Tim
d – dad, and, sad, dim, Sid
Here are some of the tricky words we have been learning.
There are still books and some maths resources on www.activelearnprimary.co.uk. You will need to login. If you need passwords again, please let us know
We are revisiting materials. This week we will be experimenting and predicting if a material is waterproof.. We will still have our sensory tuff spot out with different textures for the children to explore.
Today we had lots of fun with the balls outside for PE. Can we please remind you to send PE kit in every Tuesday. Thank you.
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx