We hope you have all had a lovely and safe weekend. Are you ready for another fun packed week of learning?
What we will be learning this week:
- Number recognition 0-5/0-10/ 0-20 and beyond; we will be experiencing numbers through multi sensory learning
- Singing a range of number songs and rhymes
- Introduce/recap on number pairs to 10
- Read simple number sentences that use + and = signs
- subitise to 10
- The sound of the week is 'Oo'
- We shall be writing/mark marking
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- We will be reading and spelling set 1 and 2. These words are made up of the first sounds that we are learning.
s, a, t, p
at, a, sat, pat, tap, sap, as
i – it, is, sit, pit, tip
n – an, in, nip, pan, nap
m – am, man, mat, map, Tim
d – dad, and, sad, dim, Sid
There are still books and some maths resources on www.activelearnprimary.co.uk. You will need to login. If you need passwords again, please let us know.
We are revisiting materials. We will be sorting and labelling. We will be doing this through sensory tuff spots.
OV Reading Challenge
There's still time to take part in the schools reading challenge
Please could you take part so we can gain points for our class. Can you send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. I've re-added the challenge below.
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx