We hope you all had a great weekend and didn't get blown away.
This week will be another fun packed week of learning.
- To count and clap
- Fill and empty a range of containers
- Find items that belong to them
- Identify days of the week and recite and order through song.
- Begin to use time words e.g. today, yesterday, tomorrow
- Read o'clock/half past on analogue clock
- Measure short periods of time in different ways e.g. sand timers
- Find half of all numbers 10, begin to work to 20.
- We are continuing the sound of the week 'v'.
- We shall be writing/mark marking using chalks/shaving foam/paints
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- Upper and Lower case match
- Cut and stick spelling
- We will be continuing shared writing through the story 'The Journey Home from Grandpa's House. We will be looking carefully at the green digger. Does it go on the land in the sea or in the air? How does it move, what does it do and how does it do it?
- This week we will be continuing to talk about where we live. Could you please help us by discussing with your where they live and talk about Wales; Our beautiful mountains, rivers and beaches. Could you talk to your child about what they can see on their street e.g. cars, trees etc
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx