Welcome to a new week of learning fun!
This week we will be continuing to learn:
- Read simple number sentences with the symbols '+' and '-'
- Find half of a given number
- Find a total using stories and word problems
- make a collection of items e.g. all balls, shoes, hats etc
- The sound of the week 'ch'
- Building words with the sounds we have already learnt
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- Upper and Lower case match
This week we will be practicing crossing the road( within the school grounds) and learning about road safety. Below is a catchy song that you can join in with at home.
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx