We had lots of fun on Friday playing lots of Maths games on the NSPCP day. We took a lot of our games outside, including shape jump, number toss and shape printing.
This week will be another fun packed week.
This week we will be learning to:
- Sequence numbers using a range of objects, numbers and pictures
- Select countable objects, touching and pointing through play.
- Count from any given number
- Double and half numbers
- Begin to subtract 10 from a 2-digit number
- The sound of the week is 'w'
- We shall be writing/mark marking using chalks and shaving foam
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- Upper and Lower case match
- We will be continuing shared writing through the story 'The Journey Home from Grandpa's House. We will be looking carefully at the purple train; how it moves, how many carriages and what the people on the train are doing.
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx