We are rebranding our dough disco and sparkle time to 'Fun Friday'. This week the children have chosen to go out to play ball games on our schools grassed area (if it's dry!) or we shall have the tent and torches along side our normal class toys. If you would to send in a torch for your, please do.
This week will be another fun packed week.
- Continue to sequence numbers using a range of objects, numbers and pictures
- Continue to select countable objects, touching and pointing through play.
- Continue to count from any given number
- Continue to explore double and half numbers
- Continue to subtract 10 from a 2-digit number
- We are continuing the sound of the week 'w'.
- We shall be writing/mark marking using chalks/shaving foam/paints
- We are recapping on our tricky words
- Upper and Lower case match
- We will be continuing shared writing through the story 'The Journey Home from Grandpa's House. We will be looking carefully at the white helicopter. Does it go on the land in the sea or in the air?
- This week we will be talking about where we live. Could you please help us by discussing with your where they live and talk about Wales; Our beautiful mountains, rivers and beaches.
Cofion oddiwrth Edwards a Povey xx